Colour: the aspect of the appearance of objects and light sources that may be described in terms of hue, lightness and saturation
What is Colour Analysis? It is simply the art and science of looking at a person’s natural eye, skin and hair colour and determining the best set of colours that person can wear to harmonise with his or her colouring.
Here at ImagebyTania, we believe that feeling your best day in, day out is a basic human right and should be a necessity for everyone!
We aim to save you a fortune long term by helping you decipher what colours make you look a million pounds and which colours to absolutely at all costs AVOID! Knowing what to shop for will save you following mindless trends and put an end to frivolous spending on items you wear once and never let see the light of day again.
Our philosophy is that if everything you own makes you look and feel amazing, you will never have to worry about what to wear again! Mornings are hard enough without having to battle to find something to wear.
Sticking to our colour analysis will lift your mood and leave you feeling confident in your own skin, ready to take on the world!
The benefits of a Personal Colour Analysis are:
- Learning to use colour to look your best – all the time.
- Using colour to increase your confidence.
- Raising your visibility at work – no more wall flower.
- Achieving different looks using colour alone.
- Making shopping trips more efficient and less stressful.
- Taking the guesswork out of colour choices.
- Removing expensive colour mistakes from your wardrobe.
- Discovering some new and interesting colour combinations.
- Creating a higher quality cost-effective wardrobe that is easier to coordinate.
Wearing the right colours can:
- Even out skin tones.
- Diminish lines, blemishes and dark circles.
- Help the complexion to look more radiant.
- Bring definition to the features.
- Impart a general look of well being.
And the best part is, if you ever get stuck or have any questions, we’re only a phone call away! Get in touch today.